Englewood Pioneer Days is a annual celebration, held in the fall, which includes: a parade, history tours, diaper derby, cardboard boat races and more! Click here for details.
- August 19 Cardboard Boat Race: Build Workshop
- August 19 Little Miss/Mr Englewood Pageant
- August 26 Chalkfest 6.0
- August 26 Kid's Shipwreck Dance Party
- August 27 8th Annual Michael O'Donnell Memorial Fish-A-Thon
- August 29 Sing-A-Long
- September 2 Cardboard Boat Race
- September 2 Shipwreck Dance
- September 3 Diaper Derby
When: August 19 - September 4, Englewood
JJ Grey & Mofro and Los Lobos are set to headline the second annual Big Orange Music Festival, among many others in Downtown Punta Gorda, Fl. The whole event will kick off at Fishermen's Village on Friday September 8th, with live music, food, and a Sunset Celebration. Click here for details.
When: September 8-9, Punta Gorda
Local vendors offering the best shopping experience with a wide variety of products and live music. This Farmer's Market is every Saturday (weather permitting) in Downtown Punta Gorda on Taylor Street, between W. Olympia Ave and Herald Ct.
When: Saturdays, 8am-1pm, Downtown Punta Gorda